When: Tuesday 16th September 2014
Where: Kingsgate Conference Centre, 2 Staplee Way, Parnwell, Peterborough PE1 4YT
Time: 6.30pm - 8.00pm
A free seminar for charity trustees and community groups, exploring how to be a confident trustee.
Roythornes panel of experienced professionals will highlight key roles and responsibilities of trustees and volunteers and give guidance on how to fulfil those responsibilities and provide maximum benefit to their charities and community groups.
Around the Trustees' table
Julie Robinson, Partner, Roythornes
- An interactive case study
Duties, dilemmas and disputes: a guide for trustees
Nadine Wealands, Private Client team, Roythornes
- duties of a trustee and trustee responsibilities
- the dos and don'ts of being a trustee
Being a trustee
Sandra Currie, Chief Executive, Kidney Research UK
As well as being Chief Executive of Kidney Research UK, Sandra is ex officio Trustee of the Rental Association and a former trustee of the Motor Neurone Disease Association.
- hear from a top UK charity about how they work with trustees
- the challenges faced and how issues are managed
- lessons learned and what you should consider when you are a trustee
You can reserve your place at what promises to be an informative event in one of the following easy ways:
Please register by Tuesday 9th September.